CROSS-TRADE: A SUITABLE SOLUTION
- Cross-trade, also referred to as triangular trade, is the delivery of goods from a vendor to the user in two different countries or on two different continents without the buyer taking the goods in its possession regardless of its location.
- The entry of countries such as Africa, Europe, Brazil, Russia, India and China into international trade makes this an increasingly referred transport approach.
LOGISTICAL ORGANIZATION AND CROSS-TRADE TRANSPORT: CGP LOGISTICS STRENGHTS
- Expertise in all modes of transport: air, sea and road
- Confidentiality of exchanges
- DDP Delivery (Door to Door)